FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Corrosion resistant brass/stainless deflator tool
- Quality bronze bourdon tube gauge design ensures accuracy is not affected by changes in temperature, humidity or altitude
- Fully geared, solid brass precision movement
- Easy to read dial with 1 pressure per square inch increments
- Includes protective case and valve core removal tools
I have one of these from OverlandPros. It works great. I would say it’s just about as fast doing one tire at a time as using the screw on auto deflators simultaneously which I also have. The thing I like best about this tool is that I don’t have to constantly fiddle with the set-points like I do on the auto deflators and the gauge tells me exactly what pressure I’m at. 100% recommended. The one con that I have is the storage case it comes in is thin plastic which makes it fairly flexible causing it to be difficult to latch closed. Not a big deal, the case works just fine and isn’t a problem if you have another 10 seconds to fiddle with it.
Stephen Grimes (verified owner) –
Kyle W. (verified owner) –
If you’re going to get a deflator, get this one. It’s super fast, accurate, and easy to use.
Derek M. (verified owner) –
Happy camper! Nick was the guy on the phone and customer service was first! Rare nowadays. I’d buy again.
Ron S. (verified owner) –