- We make every effort to ensure that your buying experience is a pleasant one. If you are experiencing a problem, or are dissatisfied with a product and want to return it, you must contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and obtain and RMA number BEFORE returning any merchandise. Your RMA number MUST be clearly marked on the outside of the package.
- We will accept the return of any non-closeout item, provided it is unused, not damaged, and in its original package.
- All returns without an RMA # will be refused and returned to the sender.
- Customer is responsible for paying all return shipping related costs.
- Customer should insure return shipping in case of shipping damage.
- NO refunds or credits will be given after 30 days of purchase.
- If you are missing parts, or have damaged parts in a shipment, please report within 3 days of delivery.
- A 20% restocking fee ($10 minimum) will apply to all parts returned.
- Items sold with “FREE SHIPPING” will have the actual initial outbound shipping cost to you deduced from the return.
- Please allow 30 days to process merchandise returns.
- You will not be charged a separate handling fee. They are included in the shipping charge.
- No returns on closeout items.
- Shipping and handling charges will not be credited on return parts.
- At our discretion we may ship via alternate carrier if we can get you order to you faster. There will be no adjustment to shipping charges should this occur.
- We regularly ship to the United States and Canada however we can also ship to other countries. Please contact us if you need assistance shipping to another country.
Shipping Damage Policy
- All items are insured with the standard carrier rate value of $100 unless additional insurance is purchased. This excludes roof top tents which ship truck freight and are always insured for full value. We STRONGLY suggest you purchase additional insurance for items valued at over $100.
- If you purchased additional insurance UPS will require the original item be placed in the original shipping box so they can collect it for inspection. This is REQUIRED by UPS and failing to do this will prevent UPS from approving any damage claim. Please do NOT discard the box and packing material until you have inspected the item for damage.
- Overview of claim process
- Report damage to us as soon as possible. re-pack item in original shipping box with included packing material
- UPS claim will be opened
- UPS will contact you to arrange to collect item in original box. UPS will retain the damaged item
- UPS will process claim and we will send a replacement
- UPS has a very specific process that must be followed for timely claim resolution
- Overland Pros items are warranted for a period of one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser unless specified elsewhere.
- Overland Pros is not liable for, and does not cover under warranty, any costs associated with servicing and/or the installation of our products.
- Damage due to wind and/or mold not covered under warranty.
- Normal wear and tear, rips, tears, punctures, modifications, alterations, negligence, damages from accidents, mis-use or use for a purpose other than for which it was designed, and the natural breakdown of materials over time are not covered by our warranty.
- To obtain warranty service, you must return the defective product, freight-prepaid and insured, to the authorized dealer or distributor from which you purchased the product.
- You may return the product directly to Overland Pros after first obtaining a Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) number from us. A RMA number is obtained by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Once you have obtained an RMA number from us, you must, within thirty (30) days, send the product freight-prepaid and insured to Overland Pros, 1328 Fitch Way, Sacramento, CA 95864, USA. Products shipped to Overland Pros must be properly packaged to prevent damage in transit. You must include the RMA number prominently displayed on the outside of your package. If you send your product to Overland Pros without the RMA number prominently displayed on the outside of the package, it will be returned to you unopened.
- We will repair or replace any item we determine, at our sole discretion, to be defective due to materials or workmanship. Items found not to be defective will be returned to the customer frieght-collect.
THE FOREGOING IS THE COMPLETE WARRANTY FOR OVERLAND PROS PRODUCTS AND SUPERSEDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE, NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO OVERLAND PROS PRODUCTS AND OVERLAND PROS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED HEREIN, INCLUDING, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL OVERLAND PROS BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR TO THE USER OF AN OVERLAND PROS PRODUCT FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST REVENUES, LOST SAVINGS, LOST PROFITS, OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE PURCHASE, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE OVERLRAND PROS PRODUCT, EVEN IF OVERLAND PROS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Use of products sold by OVERLAND PROS is at the consumer’s own risk. Proper installation and proper use of all products must be followed for optimal safety and performance. OVERLAND PROS does not accept responsibility for improper use, alterations, lack of maintenance/inspection and installation of any products purchased from us.
The OVERLAND PROS web site (the “Site”) is an online information service provided by OVERLAND PROS, subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR — USE THE SITE. OVERLAND PROS MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR — USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
1. Use of the Site.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR — USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET. OVERLAND PROS PROVIDES THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION “AS IS” AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, ANY MERCHANDISE INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND OVERLAND PROS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY PRICING ERRORS, OR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND — USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. OVERLAND PROS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL OVERLAND PROS BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE — USE OF OR INABILITY TO — USE THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE. EVEN IF OVERLAND PROS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICE. BECA– USE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OVERLAND PROS LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
OVERLAND PROS makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access a non- OVERLAND PROS Web site, please understand that it is independent from OVERLAND PROS, and that OVERLAND PROS has no control over the content on that Web site. In addition, a link to a OVERLAND PROS Web site does not mean that OVERLAND PROS endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such Web site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless OVERLAND PROS, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement, including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
3. Third Party Rights.
The provisions of paragraphs 2 (Use of the Service), and 3 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of OVERLAND PROS and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
4. Term; Termination.
This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions), 2 (Use of the Service), 3 (Indemnification), 4 (Third Party Rights) and 6 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California applicable to agreements made and to be performed in California. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between OVERLAND PROS and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in California. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. OVERLAND PROS failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. OVERLAND PROS may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
OVERLAND PROS is not responsible or obligated to honor any price or quantity misprint on the Site. Errors can and do occur despite best efforts to avoid them. Prices, quantities and terms listed on the Site are advertisements only. They are not offers to contract. Any purported purchases made by you on the Site remain subject to review and acceptance by OVERLAND PROS.
7. Reservation of Rights.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
8. No Presence Outside of California.
All internet and mail order sales are transacted by OVERLAND PROS, which has no presence outside the state of California. No returns will be accepted without a prior authorization.
These terms & conditions and policies apply to all phone, online and walk-in orders
OVERLAND PROS only collects personally identifiable data, such as names, addresses, phone numbers, credit card numbers, email addresses, and the like, when voluntarily submitted by a visitor during an order. We advise minors to get parental permission before filling out any online forms.
This information is necessary to run your credit cards and, to provide the processors and shipping companies with the information both ourselves and they need in order to do business.
On occasion, we will send notices to visitors, usually in the form of an email. These notices, sent periodically, will announce website upgrades, updates, new product information, sales, special offers, and other similar updates. By placing an online order you are subscribing to our mailing list and to be removed you will need to unsubscribe.
It is our policy to NOT share or sell your personal information to anyone.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time without notice.
We are dedicated to delivering a safe online shopping experience. For your protection, this website is secured with the highest level of SSL Certificate encryption.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.