- We make every effort to ensure that your buying experience is a pleasant one. If you are experiencing a problem, or are dissatisfied with a product and want to return it, you must contact us via email at email@example.com and obtain and RMA number BEFORE returning any merchandise. Your RMA number MUST be clearly marked on the outside of the package.
- We will accept the return of any non-closeout item, provided it is unused, not damaged, and in its original package.
- All returns without an RMA # will be refused and returned to the sender.
- Customer is responsible for paying all return shipping related costs.
- Customer should insure return shipping in case of shipping damage.
- NO refunds or credits will be given after 30 days of purchase.
- If you are missing parts, or have damaged parts in a shipment, please report within 3 days of delivery.
- A 20% restocking fee ($10 minimum) will apply to all parts returned.
- Items sold with “FREE SHIPPING” will have the actual initial outbound shipping cost to you deduced from the return.
- Please allow 30 days to process merchandise returns.
- You will not be charged a separate handling fee. They are included in the shipping charge.
- No returns on closeout items.
- Shipping and handling charges will not be credited on return parts.
- At our discretion we may ship via alternate carrier if we can get you order to you faster. There will be no adjustment to shipping charges should this occur.
- We regularly ship to the United States and Canada however we can also ship to other countries. Please contact us if you need assistance shipping to another country.
Shipping Damage Policy
- All items are insured with the standard carrier rate value of $100 unless additional insurance is purchased. This excludes roof top tents which ship truck freight and are always insured for full value. We STRONGLY suggest you purchase additional insurance for items valued at over $100.
- If you purchased additional insurance UPS will require the original item be placed in the original shipping box so they can collect it for inspection. This is REQUIRED by UPS and failing to do this will prevent UPS from approving any damage claim. Please do NOT discard the box and packing material until you have inspected the item for damage.
- Overview of claim process
- Report damage to us as soon as possible. re-pack item in original shipping box with included packing material
- UPS claim will be opened
- UPS will contact you to arrange to collect item in original box. UPS will retain the damaged item
- UPS will process claim and we will send a replacement
- UPS has a very specific process that must be followed for timely claim resolution
- Overland Pros items are warranted for a period of one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser unless specified elsewhere.
- Overland Pros is not liable for, and does not cover under warranty, any costs associated with servicing and/or the installation of our products.
- Damage due to wind and/or mold not covered under warranty.
- Normal wear and tear, rips, tears, punctures, modifications, alterations, negligence, damages from accidents, mis-use or use for a purpose other than for which it was designed, and the natural breakdown of materials over time are not covered by our warranty.
- To obtain warranty service, you must return the defective product, freight-prepaid and insured, to the authorized dealer or distributor from which you purchased the product.
- You may return the product directly to Overland Pros after first obtaining a Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) number from us. A RMA number is obtained by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have obtained an RMA number from us, you must, within thirty (30) days, send the product freight-prepaid and insured to Overland Pros, 1328 Fitch Way, Sacramento, CA 95864, USA. Products shipped to Overland Pros must be properly packaged to prevent damage in transit. You must include the RMA number prominently displayed on the outside of your package. If you send your product to Overland Pros without the RMA number prominently displayed on the outside of the package, it will be returned to you unopened.
- We will repair or replace any item we determine, at our sole discretion, to be defective due to materials or workmanship. Items found not to be defective will be returned to the customer frieght-collect.
THE FOREGOING IS THE COMPLETE WARRANTY FOR OVERLAND PROS PRODUCTS AND SUPERSEDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE, NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO OVERLAND PROS PRODUCTS AND OVERLAND PROS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED HEREIN, INCLUDING, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL OVERLAND PROS BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR TO THE USER OF AN OVERLAND PROS PRODUCT FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST REVENUES, LOST SAVINGS, LOST PROFITS, OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE PURCHASE, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE OVERLRAND PROS PRODUCT, EVEN IF OVERLAND PROS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.