FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Bedding can be stored inside
- Mesh mosquito netting
- Ladder can be stored inside
- Constructed of 280gsm Poly cotton rip-stop canvas
- Thermally insulated aluminum tubular frame with powder-coated aluminum top.
- Integrated rubber seal to prevent water and dust intrusion.
- Gas strut assisted for easy opening and closing
- Tough powder-coated aluminum honeycomb base with 2 integrated external mounting rails for easy attachment to vehicle roof racks
- 4 x 4 inch stainless steel hinges
- 2 x adjustable safety locks (can be positioned on sides or rear).
- 2 x adjustable ladder brackets (can be positioned on either side or rear).
- Canvas attached to base in elevated channel to prevent water ingress.
- 90″ tall aluminum adjustable telescopic ladder.
- Roof bars included.
- 2 year warranty
EASE OF USE
- Zipper removable rain fly for windy conditions
- Interior vent can be closed off to retain heat in cold climates
- Dual zipper cord access points for heater/air conditioner ducts
- Integrated shock-cord to assist with tent closure
- Full exterior t-slot mounting around tent perimeter for additional accessories
- Includes proprietary foam mattress with padded anti-condensation mat for extreme comfort.
- Optional Sunflare Solar panels with a LIFETIME warranty. 126W or 252W Available! Both options have been tested to work with modern solar controllers including Redarc, Victron, etc.
- External dimensions: 91.5″ Long x 55.5″ Wide x 8″ High
- Internal dimensions: 86″ Long x 51.5″ Wide
- External open height: 64″ High
- Internal open height: 61.5″ High
- Tent with mattress & anti-condensation mat: 175lbs
- Ladder: 11lbs
- Roof bars x2: 13.2 lbs
These are shipping truck freight to the shipping carrier’s terminal.
- * Due to our policy of continual product development, the specifications, colors and features may vary.
* Weights and dimensions are approximate and subject to change without notice
Edwin Webb (verified owner) –
The tent Works awesome finding out the hard way the awning hits the prop rods was a little bit of a pain I’ve prototyped a bracket to move them up and out of the way going to see how it works. Having emails that a product has shipped would also be nice. Thank you